How to Fix Spotify Won’t Download Songs on Android and iPhone
This tutorial addresses the issue of How to Fix Spotify Won’t Download Songs on Android and iPhone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Fix Spotify Won’t Download Songs on Android and iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how to fix Spotify not downloading songs on Android and iPhone issue
One of the best things about Spotify Premium is the ability to download music to listen to anywhere, anytime. Spotify Premium lets you download up to 10,000 tracks on up to five devices, saving you from wasting precious mobile data while listening to music and podcasts on the go. However, when you try to download Spotify products, you may encounter some difficulty. There could be several reasons why the little download arrow next to your favorite new music, album, or podcast doesn’t turn green.
The most popular remedies for Spotify tracks that won’t download to your iPhone or Android smartphone are listed below.
How to fix it
Make sure you have a good internet connection
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection in the upper left corner of your screen and that the connection is strong.
- If you see the Wi-Fi symbol, but the songs are not downloading, go to the Wi-Fi section of your phone’s settings and make sure that the network you are connected to does not have any alerts. error next to it.
- If it says “Unsecured network,” you might need to take additional steps to connect. If it says “Connected, no Internet”, there is a problem with the Wi-Fi network.
- By default, Spotify prevents you from downloading songs over mobile data networks, so if you have LTE instead of Wi-Fi, the songs will wait the next time you connect to Wi-Fi to download. . .
- If you want to enable mobile download, tap the Settings gear in the mobile app, tap “Music quality” and turn on “Download using mobile”.
Make sure you have enough space on your device
You can check how much storage you have on your phone right in the Spotify app:
- Tap the settings icon at the top right corner of your home screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Storage.”
- The available space of your phone will be displayed on the screen.
Subscribe to Spotify Premium
- Go to the Settings menu of the Spotify app.
- Tap “Account”.
- Check what it says next to “Subscription”. If it doesn’t say “PREMIUM”, that’s why you can’t download songs. If you’re paying for a Premium membership, make sure you’re signed in to the correct account. If so, contact Spotify to resolve the issue.
You use too many devices
You can also download songs to up to five devices. If you try to download on a sixth device, Spotify will automatically remove downloads from all other devices that you use less.
You have too many downloads
Also, if you receive an error message stating that you have reached the download limit, it is because you have already downloaded the maximum of 10,000 songs to your account. If you want to download more, you will need to get rid of the old downloads. Don’t worry, you can still listen to these songs when you are online.
Final Words: How to Fix Spotify Won’t Download Songs on Android and iPhone Issue
hope you will understand this item How to Fix Spotify Won’t Download Songs on Android and iPhone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.